Criminal charges are not just an inconvenience or an issue that will go away. If you have been charged with a crime in California, you are facing serious fines, fees and even potential jail time. The government has virtually unlimited resources to pursue whatever punishment it deems best, and is often focused on securing a conviction.
It is critical that you have a lawyer on your side who understands the criminal justice system and how to protect you from the worst that could happen.
At the California law firm of Earl E. Conaway, III, A Professional Law Corporation, we are committed to fighting for the underdog and securing the best possible outcome in each criminal case we represent. We are not afraid to stand up to the state to defend your legal rights.
To discuss your case with our attorney and to learn how we can protect your rights, please contact our San Luis Obispo law office today at 805-762-4561.
Why Choose Earl E. Conaway, III, A Professional Law Corporation?
Here are a few reasons to consider choosing our San Luis Obispo criminal law lawyer to represent you. Our firm is trusted to provide representation in serious criminal defense matters, traffic violations and crimes on campus. We offer:
- Aggressive advocacy: Mr. Conaway will vigorously fight for your rights and your future. Backed by experience and relationships throughout the area, he is equipped to get results.
- Experience: Mr. Conaway has spent his entire professional legal career on the Central Coast of California. He has worked with the conflict public defender in San Luis Obispo County and has worked closely with many of the judges and district attorneys in the area.
- Hard work: Clients appreciate the persistence and effort that our attorney puts into preparing and defending every case.
- Creative solutions: Mr. Conaway is an innovative attorney who thinks outside the box. He explores creative legal solutions tailored to each client.
- Personal service: Our attorney takes a personal interest in his clients, providing each one with one-on-one attention throughout the case.
Know Your Rights. Schedule A Free Initial Consultation.
Request a free initial consultation by calling our law firm at 805-762-4561 or 888-701-8046 or emailing us today. All messages are promptly returned. Our office is located less than one block from the San Luis Obispo County Courthouse, and we offer flexible appointment scheduling and jail visits as necessary.