Fighting For The Underdog
If you have been charged with a crime in California, you are the underdog. It is you versus the state. The government has virtually unlimited resources to pursue whatever punishment it deems best, and is often focused on securing a conviction. This is the case not only for felony crimes, but also for less serious offenses like those that occur on college campuses.
At the California law firm of Earl E. Conaway, III, Attorney at Law, we take great pride in finding equitable solutions for clients. We take into account their needs; for their career, education and home life, and vigorously fight the criminal charges against them.
We are not afraid to stand up to the state to defend your legal rights.
Why Choose Earl E. Conaway, III Attorney At Law?
Here are a few reasons to consider choosing our San Luis Obispo criminal law lawyer to represent you. Our firm is trusted to provide representation in serious criminal defense matters, traffic violations and crimes on campus. We offer:
- Personal service: Our attorney takes a personal interest in his clients, providing each one with one-on-one attention throughout the case.
- Aggressive advocacy: Mr. Conaway will vigorously fight for your rights and your future. You can count on him to take on the toughest opposition.
- Experience: Mr. Conaway has spent his entire professional legal career on the Central Coast of California. He has worked with the conflict public defender in San Luis Obispo County and has worked closely with many of the judges and district attorneys in the area.
- Hard work: Clients appreciate the persistence and effort that our attorney puts into preparing and defending every case.
- Creative solutions: Mr. Conaway is an innovative attorney who thinks outside the box. He explores creative legal solutions tailored to each client.
Know Your Rights. Schedule A Free Initial Consultation.
Request a free initial consultation by calling our law firm at 805-762-4561 or 888-701-8046 or emailing us today. All messages are promptly returned. Our office is located less than one block from the San Luis Obispo County Courthouse, and we offer flexible appointment scheduling and jail visits as necessary.