SAN LUIS OBISPO DUI LAWYER
As a committed California criminal defense lawyer, a substantial portion of our practice is devoted to defending persons arrested for driving under the influence in San Luis Obispo County. We know how to evaluate your case from every angle and are committed to minimizing the legal consequences as a result of drunk driving charges. We understand the harsh realities of driving under the influence (DUI) charges and strive to protect your rights at every level of your case.
PROACTIVE, EFFECTIVE REPRESENTATION FOR DUI CHARGES
Under California law, you can be charged with DUI under several different circumstances. Here are some of the charges you may face as a result of a drunk driving arrest:
- California Vehicle Code 23152(a): driving under the influence of alcohol
- California Vehicle Code 23152(b): driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08% or
- California Vehicle Code 23152(c): driving while addicted to drugs
- California Vehicle Code 23152(e): driving under the influence of drugs
- California Vehicle Code 23152(f): driving under the combined influence of alcohol
- California Vehicle Code 23153: driving under the influence causing injury
At the San Luis Obispo law office of Earl E. Conaway, III, A Professional Law Corporation, our comprehensive DUI representation extends to defending against license suspensions in the Department of Motor Vehicles Administrative Per Se license suspension hearing.
Our extensive drunk driving defense includes the following concentrations:
- College drinking and DUI
- DUI: stop, detention, arrest
- Misdemeanor DUI Charges
- Felony DUI Charges
- California DUI penalties
- Challenging breath tests
- Challenging blood tests
We are available to discuss your situation at 805-546-8797 or you can contact us online. We offer a Free Initial Consultation. Our office is located less than one block from the San Luis Obispo County Courthouse. We offer flexible appointments and home, jail and hospital consultations.